Robin's® currently has over 135 locations and continues to focus on growth throughout Canada and internationally. At Robin’s, we are dedicated to building strong franchise relationships with people who have a passion for the coffee industry and a drive to succeed.
No experience is required!
There are a number of facility types that Robin’s develops. The specific cost of a Robin’s franchise will vary depending on the type of location selection and which of the following outlets you choose:
- The Full-Bake Prototypical Outlet
- Non-Bake Outlet with or without drive thru
- Non-Traditional Facilities (e.g. hospital, airports, universities, petroleum stations)
The Robin’s Franchise System
Robin’s offers a robust franchise system to prepare each new franchisee for success. Our franchise system includes:
- Site Selection & Lease Negotiation
- Business/Restaurant 3-Week Training Program
- Food and Equipment Sourcing
- Restaurant Opening Assistance
- Research and Development
- Marketing Positioning & Brand Awareness
- Advertising and Promotion
- Ongoing Business Development
- Pricing and Quality Controls
A Total Turnkey Package
The total cost of opening a Robin’s store is typically in the range of $210,000.00 to $395,000.00. A large portion of this amount may be financed, although we recommend cash investments of at least 40%. Financing from financial institutions is available through government-supported small business loans, or we can facilitate financing for qualified candidates.
Development Cost Budget
Cost of construction is site specific and may vary. Development costs do not include working capital, opening inventory, rent and utility deposits and legal expenses. All costs are subject to applicable sales taxes.
Once your location is up and running, there is a Royalty Fee of 5% of all sales.
To support the Robin’s brand, Chairman’s Brands will provide marketing materials such as flyers, contest promotion, and media awareness for as little as 3% per week, referred to as an Advertising Fee.
Interested in our Franchising Program? Read through our steps to ownership to begin the process.